Tofu Mushroom Rice BowlSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 5 tsps. (25 ml) Cooking oil
- 1 kilo (1000g) Tofu, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125g) Red Onion, sliced
- 4 cups (1000g) Canned Shitake Mushroom, strips
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) Carrots, strips
- 1 3/4 cups (225g) Baguio beans, trimmed and bias-cut
- 1 1/4 cups (225g) Mung bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 1/2 cup (50g) Spring onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 pcs. (150g) Egg
- 1 tsp. (3g) White sesame seeds
- 6 1/4 cups (1000g) Well-milled White Rice, boiled
- AIR-FRY. Air-fry tofu. Set aside.
- SAUTE. Heat oil in a pan, then saute onion, mushroom and tofu.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and black ground pepper and set aside.
- SAUTE. In the same pan, saute carrots, baguio beans, mung bean sprouts, red bellpepper and scallions. Set Aside.
- ASSEMBLE AND SERVE. In a bowl, scoop 1 1/4 cups of rice and top it with the sauteed tofu, mushroom and vegetables. Add egg and sprinkle sesame seeds.
You may air-fry the tofu at 180C for 10 minutes or until golden brown. You may have boiled instead of fried egg.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is an excellent source of plant-based protein providing all 9 essential amino acids.