Adobo BurritoAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 cups (400g) Tomato, diced
- 1 cup (120g) White onion, diced
- 2 pcs. (110g) Salted egg, diced
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (24ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups (320g) Chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tsps. (8g) Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce
- 4 tsps. (20g) White vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp. (6g) Brown sugar
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 cup (240ml) Water
- 1 pc. (1g) Bay leaf, dried
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 3 cups (540g) Rice, cooked
- 7 pcs. (230g) Flour tortilla, large, heated on a dry pan
- MIX. To prepare salsa, combine tomato, white onion, salted egg, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well and set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry chicken until light brown. Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Add soy sauce, white vinegar, brown sugar, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, water, bay leaf, and pepper. Mix well then simmer until sauce is reduced to half. Add rice then mix well.
- WRAP & SERVE. On a tortilla, add 1/2 cup (140g) filling and 1/2 cup (90g) salsa. Wrap by folding all sides of the tortilla and serve hot.
Gently warm and do not overheat tortilla or else it will become too brittle and harder to fold and wrap.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 pc. Adobo Burrito (255g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is high in Protein that supports muscle growth and development.