Chicken in Herb & MustardAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tsp (5g) Salt
- 1/3 cup (75ml) Mustard
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp (3.9g) Rosemary, dried
- 1 Tbsp (3.4g) Thyme, dried
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Lemongrass, minced
- 1 kg (1000g) Chicken, thighs, skin on
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Oil
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine salt, mustard, AJI-NO-MOTO®, rosemary, thyme and lemongrass. Mix well. Add chicken thighs to the herb- -mustard mixture, make sure that chicken is evenly coated. Set aside for a few minutes.
- SEAR. Heat oil in the pan then sear the chicken thighs for at least 7 minutes s then flip and cook the other side for another 7 minutes or until tender.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
To ensure a much flavorful taste, marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 33% Original seasoning/condiment: 3/4 Tbsp (12.5g) Salt Rosemary is rich in antioxidants that prevent cell damage.