Adobo MakiAJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
- 2 cups (500g) Pork, Adobo cut
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Soy sauce
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Vinegar
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Brown sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 cups (340g) Short grain rice, cooked
- 1 tsp. (2.5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 sheets (4g) Nori sheets
- SIMMER. In pan, add pork, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, AJI-SHIO® Garlic, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until pork is tender.
- FLAKE. Separate pork meat from adobo sauce. Flake pork meat. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, add rice, AJI-SHIO® Garlic and 1/4 cup adobo sauce. Mix until fully incorporated.
- ASSEMBLE. On a sushi bamboo roller, place Nori sheet. Assemble with adobo rice and adobo flakes. Roll tightly.
- SERVE. Cut into bite-size portions. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
In replacement of a sushi roller, you can wrap a thin towel with cling/plastic wrap and use as an improvised sushi roller.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 4 slices (125g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork contains zinc which is needed for the normal development and maintenance of the body’s immune system.