Oriental Chicken Pasta RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups (260g) Chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (100g) Fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup (55g) Peanuts, roasted, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (120g) Snow peas (sitsaro), trimmed
- 1/2 cup (120g) Red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (35) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (80g) Honey
- 4 cups (700g) Linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 cups (300g) Broccoli florettes, steamed for 3 minutes
- 3 Tbsps. (15g) Spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup (20g) Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5g) Chili, flakes
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Sesame oil
- SAUTÉ. In a saucepan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic. Add chicken and cook until it changes color. Add shiitake mushrooms, peanuts, snow peas and red bell pepper. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- SIMMER. Pour in water. Let boil then simmer.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, cheddar cheese and honey. Mix well.
- TOSS. Add cooked linguine noodles and broccoli. Toss well. Add spring onions, parsley, dried chili pepper flakes and sesame oil. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Do not throw away the water used for cooking the pasta and add it to the sauce instead. The starch in this pasta water can help thicken the sauce and give it better texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 serving Oriental Chicken Pasta and 1 pc. banana. Make this Oriental Chicken Pasta recipe, a complete meal that has all Go, Grow, and Glow foods!