Adobong DilawAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken, adobo cut
- 1/4 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Luyang dilaw, sliced
- 5 tsps. (25ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. (2g) Sugar, brown
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (2.5g) Black pepper, whole
- 2 pieces (0.5g) Bay Leaf
- 1 piece (7g) Green chili, sliced
- MARINATE. In a bowl combine chicken with salt and pepper, then marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil then sauté garlic and onion until fragrant. Add luyang dilaw and chicken, cook until chicken has browned.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Season with fish sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO® then add vinegar, sugar, water, peppercorns, and bay leaf. Let it simmer for 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened, stir occasionally. Open the lid and add green chili, cook for another minute.
Marinating the chicken longer can make it more flavorful.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 2 pieces (92g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Turmeric has Curcumin, which is an anti-oxidant and has anti-inflammatory effects in the body.