Corned Beef BurritoPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45 ml) Oil, cooking
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Carrots, cubed
- 1/4 cup (50 g) Bell Pepper, green, cubed
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) Tomato Sauce, Original style
- 1 pack (8 g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsps. (4.6 g) Pepper, black, ground
- 10 cups (1600 g) Rice, cooked
- 2 cups (400 g) Corned Beef, canned
- 1 cup (200 g) Cheese, quickmelt, grated
- 10 pcs. (200 g) Wheat Flour Tortilla, 12″, soft type, toasted
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, carrots, and green bell pepper. Add corned beef then cook for 2 minutes. Pour tomato sauce.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix and pepper. Mix well. Cook until done, set aside.
- MIX & ASSEMBLE. In a bowl, combine rice, corned beef, and grated cheese. Wrap 1 cup filling on a tortilla wrapper and seal.
- SERVE. Slice burrito into half. Serve and enjoy.
Use the chunky type of corned beef for better mouthfeel and texture of the Burrito filling.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 pc (20g) Tortilla, 1 cup (160g) Rice, 1/3 cup (62g) Corned Beef, & 2 Tbsps. (20g) Cheese
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
When you dine on corned beef, you’ll get plenty portions of Zinc and Iron, which promotes high quality, positive mental function, which will allow you to make the most out of your energy and work output. (USDA)