Adobong PusitAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 kilo (1000g) Squid, medium-size, well-cleaned
- 2 Tbsps. (40g) Ginger, strips
- 2/3 cup (160ml) Vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. (2.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 4 pcs. (4g) Bay leaf, crushed
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Brown sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (20g) Green chili, sliced
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry squid until tender. Break the ink sacs into the pan.
- SIMMER. Add ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, bay leaf, and sugar. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and green chili. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve while hot.
Avoid overcooking the squid as they tend to be rubbery and tough to chew when cooked for a longer period of time.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Squid is a good source of Selenium that aids in the normal functioning of the liver.