Adobong Puso ng SagingSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 5 cups (1250ml) Water
- 5 cups (500g) Puso ng saging, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Pork, pigue, strips
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 1/2 Tbsps. (52.5ml) Soy Sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (37.5ml) Vinegar
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Sugar, brown
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 2 pcs. (0.5g) Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp. (5g) Spring onion, chopped, optional
- BOIL. In a pot put water and bring to a boil. Add the sliced puso ng saging and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil, then add onion, garlic, and pork. Saute until the pork turns light brown then add the boiled puso ng saging.
- SEASON & MIX. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, ground pepper, and bay leaf, combine well.
- SIMMER. Cook for few minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate then sprinkle with spring onions on top.
Before cooking, soak sliced banana heart in water and squeeze it to remove the bitter sap.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (133g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Puso ng saging is rich in fiber which helps in preventing constipation.