Air-fried ChickenCRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. (3g) Cayenne powder
- 1 Tbsp. (3g) Thyme, dried
- 1 Tbsp. (3g) Rosemary, dried
- 1/2 pack (31g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 6 pcs. (690g) Chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, coarse
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- MIX. To make the spiced coating, in a bowl, add garlic powder, cayenne powder, thyme, rosemary, and CRISPY FRY® (Original). Mix well and set aside.
- SEASON & DREDGE. In a bowl, place chicken. Add salt and pepper. Mix well. Dredge chicken in spiced coating.
- AIR-FRY. Turn on air fryer to 200°C (392°F). Place chicken in the air fryer and cook for 20 minutes. Lower the temperature to 180°C (356°F) and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- SERVE. Transfer chicken to a plate. Serve hot.
You may flip the chicken halfway through cooking so both sides are cooked evenly.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Compared to deep-frying chicken where more fat is absorbed, air frying does not need additional oil to cook; thus, helps in reducing fat intake.