Grilled Chicken Lettuce CupsThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 8 pcs. (950g) Chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Honey
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. (3g) Ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (18g) Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. (5g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, coarse
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 8 pcs. (80g) Lettuce, cup sizes
- 1/2 cup (65g) Lemon, wedges (optional)
- MARINATE. In a bowl, add chicken thighs, soy sauce, chili sauce, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix, salt, and pepper. Mix well and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- GRILL. In a hot griller, place chicken, skin side down. Cook for 15 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- SLICE. Separate the meat from the bone then cut into bite size pieces.
- SERVE. Place grilled chicken on the lettuce cups then transfer to a plate. Serve with lemon wedges.
The longer you marinade the chicken, the better the flavor.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 1 hour and 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/3 cup Grilled Chicken + 1 pc. Lettuce Cup (108.8g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken thighs contains a good amount of Selenium that helps prevent development of certain cancers.