Aligue Rice RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Oil
- 1/2 cup (40 grams) Onion, minced
- 1/3 cup (28 grams) Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup (33 grams) Onion Leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (195 grams) Crab Meat, sliced
- 1 cup (185 grams) Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons (100 grams) Aligue Paste
- 2 cups (350 grams) Clams (with shells)
- 1/4 cup (62.50 ml) Water
- 7 cups (1400 grams) Rice, cooked
- 1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onions, garlic, ginger, and leeks. Add crab meat, shrimp and aligue paste. Sauté until cooked.
- SIMMER. Add clams and water. Cover the pot and simmer until shells open; discard shells that remained close. Add cooked rice and mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix and cook for a few seconds.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving platter, serve and enjoy.
You may add scallops or any other clams variety.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Aligue (crab fat) is a low-fat protein choice but it contains few amounts of cholesterol. Moderation must be observed. Pinggang Pinoy® Meal Suggestions: 1 cup Aligue rice 1 pc Steamed chicken in Oyster sauce 1 cup steamed kangkong 2 pieces dalanghita or dalandan 1 glass of water