Masarsayang ChopsueySARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken thigh, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 cup (45g) Chicharo, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups (65g) Broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup (45g) Baguio beans, sliced
- 1/2 cup (45g) Celery, sliced into strips
- 2 cups (180g) Cabbage, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Cornstarch, dissolved in
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken and sauté until light brown.
- SIMMER. Add water, bell pepper, chicharo, broccoli, baguio beans and celery. Cover and simmer until vegetables for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked. Add cabbage then mix well.
- SEASON. Add cornstarch mixture and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook for a minute until sauce has thickened.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You may substitute cornstarch with flour or potato starch to thicken the sauce.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
A colorful vegetable dish, like this Chopsuey recipe, contains a variety of Vitamins and Minerals which are essential in maintaining a healthy body.