Ginisang Togue RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 grams) Tomato, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 grams) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 grams) Green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Carrots, strips
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) Shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups (350 grams) Bean sprouts, washed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Oyster sauce
- 1 pack (10 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.0 grams) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 grams) Pepper, ground, black
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) Tofu, cubed, fried
- SAUTÉ. n a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, tomato, red and green bell pepper, and carrots. Add Shrimp and cook for another 3 minutes. Add bean sprouts and sauté for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix and toss to incorporate.
- MIX. Add fried tofu and mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
To keep bean sprouts fresh longer, stored in a container with cold water prior to cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 32% Original sodium content: 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 grams) Salt. Mung bean sprouts are low in calorie, Fiber, B-Vitamins, and also a good source of Vit. C for the skin and Vit. K for blood clotting and wound healing.