Avocado ToastAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 10 slices (300g) Wheat Bread
- 1/4 cup (60g) Butter, unsalted
- 2 pcs (200g) Avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Yogurt, plain
- 1 Tbsp (10g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (270g) Tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Cottage Cheese (Kesong Puti), crumbled
- 2 Tbsps (15g) Chili Flakes
- TOAST. Spread butter over slice of bread and toast it on a heated pan until crust turns pale brown, then set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, add mashed avocados, yogurt, and AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix and mix well.
- ASSEMBLE. On a serving plate, assemble toasted wheat bread, avocado mix, sliced tomatoes, cottage cheese and chili flakes. You may opt to top with another wheat bread to make a sandwich.
- SERVE . and enjoy.
You can also use other types of bread (such as white bread) of your preference to make this recipe.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 open sandwich (100g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Avocados are rich in healthy fats and when consumed moderately, it can help in maintaining good heart health.