Ginisang Sitsaro with Bihon Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 3/4 cup (150g) Carrot, medium diced
- 1 1/2 cups (100g) Sitsaro, trimmed, medium diced
- 5 cups (1250ml) Water
- 3/4 pack (130g) Bihon noodles, soaked in water for 15 minutes Bihon Bihon Bihon
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsps. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork then cook until light brown. Add carrot and sitsaro.
- SIMMER. Add water then let it simmer. Add bihon then cook until tender. Add more water if necessaary.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, fish sauce, and pepper. Mix well then cook for a minute.
- SERVE. To prepare Ginisang Sitsaro with Bihon meal for kids, assemble 1 cup Ginisang Sitsaro with Bihon to a bowl. Serve with 1/2 cup rice, 1 slice mango, and 1 glass of water.
Avoid soaking the bihon noodles for more than 15 minutes to prevent soggy noodles.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 1 cup Ginisang Sitsaro with Bihon (200g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sitsaro is a good source of Vitamin C that aids in boosting the immune system.