Baked Cheesy ShrimpAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups (1000g) Prawns
- 1/2 cup (110ml) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (100g) Cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp (15g) AJI SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- CUT. On a countertop, devein shrimp with head and shell intact. Slit the back of the shrimp. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, pour mayonnaise, cheese, and AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix. Mix until well incorporated.
- ASSEMBLE. On a roasting tray, assemble shrimp with cut side up. Scoop 1 tsp of cheese mixture on the shrimp.
- BAKE. Place the roasting tray in a preheated oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook shrimp for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate or container. Serve and enjoy.
You can use a piping bag or squeeze bottle in scooping the cheese mixture.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 18 Serving size: 2 pcs with 2 tsps cheese mixture (58g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Shrimp is high in Omega- 3 Fatty Acids which promote healthy brain health.