Chicken Tenders with Dip & Sauteed VegetablesCrispy Fry® Original Breading Mix
- 1/4 cup (62.5g) Ketchup, banana
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Vinegar, white
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar, brown
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Water
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken breast, fillet, strips
- 1/2 pack (31g) Crispy Fry® Original Breading Mix
- 3/4 cup (187.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (100g) Sweet potato, cut into strips
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1 cup (100g) Baguio beans, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups (100g) Cabbage, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 3/4 pack (6g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- pinch (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 5 cups (800g) Rice, cooked
- MIX & SIMMER. In a saucepan, combine ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and water. Mix and let it simmer until thickened. Set aside.
- COAT & PAN-FRY. Coat chicken with Crispy Fry® evenly. Heat oil in a pan then fry the chicken tenders until golden brown then drain excess oil using a colander.
- SAUTE & SEASON. Heat oil in a pan then sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add sweet potato, carrot, Baguio beans, cabbage, and water, sauté for few minutes until cooked then season with AJI-GINISA® and pepper, mix well.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. In a plate place chicken tenders together with barbeque dip, then add veggies and rice. Serve and enjoy!
Do not over-fry the chicken to avoid dry texture.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup chicken, 2 Tbsps. dip, 3/4 cup veg., 1 cup rice (336.2g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good of Protein which is needed for muscle building and repair.