Baked TahongAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 18 pieces (570g) Mussels (Tahong)
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Butter
- 10 cloves (15g) Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) Iodized salt
- 1/2 teaspoons (1g) Pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Cheddar Cheese
- 2 teaspoons (5g) Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon (3g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- Clean. Wash, clean and remove the beard of the mussels then take off the half shell and place mussels (tahong) on a baking tray. Set aside.
- Sauté. In a hot pan, put butter and sauté garlic until soft.
- Season. Season with salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Place butter and garlic mixture on top of the mussels then add grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake. Pre-heat oven in 250°F and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve. Serve immediately.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3 pcs. (109 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mussels are not just good sources of protein but are also good sources of Calcium!