Lean Meat Sautéed String Beans and SquashAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 5 teaspoons (25 grams) Cooking oil
- 5 Tablespoons (75 grams) Red onion, sliced
- 5 teaspoons (25 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (150 grams) Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Lean pork, strips
- 2 cups (500 ml) Water
- 2 1/2 cups (500 grams) Squash, wedges
- 5 cups (500 grams) Sitao, cut into 1" length
- 1 1/2 packs (12 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 5 teaspoons (25 grams) Fish sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and saute onion, garlic and tomato for a few minutes. Add pork and stir for a few minutes. Add water and cook for 20 minutes.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add squash and sitao. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and fish sauce. Mix well and turn off the fire. Serve hot.
You may substitute fish sauce with bagoong (shrimp paste).
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: -1 bowl Lean Meat Sautéed String Beans and Squash (320g) - 2 cups rice (320g) -1/2 pc mango (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Kalabasa is a great source of Vitamin A that promotes strong immunity.