Simple Pancit CantonAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, julienne
- 2 cups (200g) Carrot, julienne
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water or meat stock
- 1 pack (200g) Pancit canton
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 cup (90g) Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Kinchay, chopped
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry bell pepper and carrot for 3-5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Pour water or meat stock. Simmer then add pancit canton and soy sauce. Simmer until noodles are softer and water evaporates.
- STIR-FRY. Add cabbage and kinchay then stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® then mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy!
If using fresh or pre-boiled noodles, decrease the water to 1/4 to 1/2 cup.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup (119g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrots and red bell peppers are great sources of Vitamin A that helps maintain healthy eyesight.