Barbecue Shawarma RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 cup (240 ml) Pork Barbecue, sliced
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsps (30 ml) Water
- 4 tbsps (60 ml) Yogurt
- 1 tsp (5g) Garlic, minced
- 4 pcs (40g) Tortilla bread
- 4 tbsps (60g) Cucumber, strips
- 4 strips (60g) Tomato, strips
- 4 tbsps (60g) White onions, strips
- MARINATE & STIR-FRY. In a bowl, combine barbecue, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, and water. In a heated pan, stir-fry barbecue until sauce is reduced. Set aside.
- MIX. In a separate bowl, mix yogurt and garlic. Set aside.
- TOAST. In a pan, toast Tortilla Bread on both sides.
- ASSEMBLE. On a countertop, assemble toasted tortilla bread, cucumber, tomato, onion, barbecue mixture, and yogurt sauce.
- SERVE. Serve and Enjoy.
Slice barbecue into smaller strips for better texture.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 pc (145g) Shawarma Wrap
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cucumbers are rich in vitamins and it helps hydrate the skin and promote eye health.