Luncheon Meat SushiAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 cups (680g) Rice, regular, cooked
- 2 tsps. (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 sheets (4g) Nori (Seaweed sheets)
- 1/2 cup (70g) Cucumber, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (161g) Luncheon meat, low sodium, sliced
- 5 Tbsps. (75g) Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (100ml) Soy sauce, light
- 1/2 cup (120g) Sugar, refined, white
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SEASON. In a bowl, combine cooked rice and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well.
- ASSEMBLE & ROLL. Lay nori on a clean surface or bamboo sushi mat. Spread sushi rice on the Nori sheet leaving 1″ for sealing. Add cucumber, luncheon meat and mayonnaise. Roll tightly. Set aside.
- MIX. To make the dip, combine soy sauce, sugar, and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning in a bowl. Stir well until dissolved.
- SLICE & SERVE. Slice each roll into 8 equal pieces. Serve with soy sauce dip.
You can steam or pan fry your luncheon meat for a tastier filling.
Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 4 pcs. (125g) Sushi
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
To enjoy healthier version of luncheon meat, you can opt to use “lite” luncheon meat which has 33% less calories, with 50% less fat compared to the original luncheon meat. (USDA)