Vegetable French ToastAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 Tbsps. (40g) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cup (500ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (1g) Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) Salt
- 1 cup. (100g) Onions, chopped
- 1 cup (235g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup (180g) Carrots, grated
- 1 cup (38g) Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. (4g) Ginger, minced
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (250ml) Canola Oil
- 12 pcs. (540g) Loaf bread slices
- MIX. To make the batter, get a medium bowl and place all-purpose flour, water, chili powder, salt, onions, tomatoes, carrots, cilantro, and ginger. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well and set aside.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Dip and coat each slice of bread into the batter then fry both sides in the heated oil until golden brown and crispy at the edges. Drain and set aside.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate and enjoy.
Best served with ketchup, guacamole or any dressing of your choice.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1 slice (130g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Improve fiber intake by adding vegetables to your usual French toast.