BatchoyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (25g) Ginger, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork strips, boiled
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken liver, boiled, chopped
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken breast, boiled, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 2.5 Liters (2500ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Shrimp paste
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Egg noodles
- 1/2 cup (25g) Spring onion, chopped
- 5 Tbsps. (50g) Garlic, minced, toasted
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté ginger until fragrant. Add shrimp then cook until color changes. Remove from the pan then sauté pork strips, chicken liver, and chicken breast until browned. Add fish sauce and mix well.
- SIMMER. Add water and simmer until meat is tender.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce, shrimp paste, sugar, black pepper, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- BOIL. Add the egg noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes or until al dente. Remove noodles from the pot to prevent from overcooking.
- SERVE. Transfer noodles and soup to individual bowls. Top with cooked meat, shrimp, and liver. Garnish with spring onions and fried garlic. Serve and enjoy.
Browning the meat first before simmering helps give a better flavor.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 60 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1 1/4 cups (279.2g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This Batchoy recipe contains a good amount of Iron that keeps our red blood cells healthy.