BBQ Heart Chicken Nuggets RecipeCRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 1 kg. (1000g) Chicken Breast, ground
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fresh Milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) Bread Crumbs
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 1 cup (250ml) Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Honey
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- MIX. To make chicken mixture, in medium bowl, combine ground chicken, milk, and bread crumbs. Mix until well combined.
- FORM. Fill a mini heart-shaped cookie cutter with the chicken mixture then dredge the heart-shaped nuggets in CRISPY FRY® (Original).
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry nuggets until golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SIMMER. To make a sauce, get a small pot then combine BBQ sauce, cider vinegar, honey, and let it simmer for a few minutes then cool down.
- SERVE. In a big bowl, put chicken nuggets and pour BBQ sauce. Mix until fried nuggets are well-coated. Transfer into a serving plate. You may opt to garnish with spring onion. Serve and enjoy.
You can store the prepared heart-shaped chicken nuggets in the freezer for at least 1-2 hrs to give them a firm shape before frying.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken meat is a lean protein source that helps maintain and build our bodies.