Beef and Vegetable Rice BowlAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (80g) Red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (25g) Ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Beef sirloin, cubed
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 2 cups (250g) Corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) Carrot, cubed
- 2/3 cup (100g) Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Button mushroon, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups (150g) Kangkong leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 5 cups (800g) Cooked rice
- 1/2 Tbsp. (8g) White sugar
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 5 pcs (300 grams) Hard boiled egg
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Spring onion
- SAUTE AND STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil then saute onion, ginger and garlic. Add beef and stir-fry until cooked. Season with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and continue cooking for another 3 minutes. Add corn and carrots. Cook until tender. Add bell peppers and continue sautéing for 1 minute. Add mushroom and sauté for another minute.
- SIMMER. Add swamp cabbage leaves and water. Simmer for 30 seconds. Add cooked rice.
- SEASON. with soy sauce, sugar, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- ASSEMBLE AND SERVE. Scoop a serving on to a plate, top with hard - boiled egg and sprinkle with spring onions. Serve with 1 slice mango.
Boil eggs for 9-12 minutes then immediately place in ice-cold water or running water to stop the cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: -2 cups Beef and Vegetable Rice bowl with 1 boiled egg (330g) -1 slice mango (60g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Corn contains good amount of Dietary Fiber that helps prevent constipation.