Sautéed Vegetables and TofuAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 blocks (225g) Tofu, cubed
- 1/4 cup (40g) Onion, minced
- 2 tsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (200g) Potato, strips
- 2 cups (200g) Carrot, strips
- 2 cups (250g) Baby corn, biased
- 2 cups (200g) Mung bean sprouts
- 2 cups (200g) Cabbage, strips
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil and fry the tofu until golden brown. Drain excess oil by placing it on a strainer or on a plate with paper napkin. Set aside.
- SAUTE. In the same pan, remove excess oil and leave just 2 teaspoons of oil. Saute onion and garlic. Add potato, carrots and baby corn. Cook until vegetables are half-cooked. Add mungbean sprouts, cabbage and fried tofu.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce, pepper and AJI-GINISA®. Serve while hot with 1 cup rice and 1 pc banana.
Drain excess liquid from tofu using paper towels before frying for a crunchier texture.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: -1 1/2 cups Sautéed Vegetables and tofu (200g) -1 cup (160g) -1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is a good source of Protein and Calcium that help promote healthy muscles and bones.