Beef Salpicao with Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3/4 kilo (750g) Beef sirloin, cubed
- 4 Tbsps. (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsps. (7.5g) Salt
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 pack (15g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 5 Tbsps. (75ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine beef, garlic, salt, olive oil, and pepper. Mix well and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- SEAR. On a heated pan, add beef until browned. Add the excess marinade mixture.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, worcestershire sauce, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well until no more liquid is left.
- MIX. Add butter, mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a platter. Serve hot.
When searing, make sure that the pan is extremely hot to achieve a browned and crusted beef.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 40 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/2 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a rich source of Iron that helps prevent fatigue.