Ham and Cheese Egg CloudsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 pcs. (300g) Egg, separated whites and yolks
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup (50g) Ham, cooked, minced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Cheese, grated
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- 6 pcs. Bread, toasted (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Cucumber, sliced (optional)
- WHIP & FOLD. In a clean bowl, whip the egg whites with a whisk for 10 minutes or with an electric mixer for 2-5 minutes until a fluffy and cloud-like appearance is formed.
- FRY. In a pan, melt butter on low heat. Add 1/2 cup of the egg whites while creating a small crater at the center. Add ham and cheese, then cover and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the yolk then cook for another minute.
- SEASON. Sprinkle egg with AJI-NO-MOTO®. Remove from the pan then do the same for the rest of the eggs.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with spring onion. Then optional to serve with toasted bread and cucumbers.
You may add 3/4 tsp cream of tartar or 1/3 tsp calamansi/vinegar to egg whites to help keep the egg whites stable.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs contain all the essential amino acids (EAA) needed by the body to make protein. EAAs are not produced by the body and must be consumed from food. Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 1 tsp. (5g) Salt.