Veggie Chicken Teriyaki Meal for KidsAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Water
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (45g) Sugar, brown
- 1/8 cup (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsps. (7g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (1.5g) Ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Cornstarch
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken, sliced
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Carrot, julienne
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Baguio beans, julienne
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Sweet potato, julienne
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Sesame seeds
- MARINATE. In a bowl, mix water, sugar, soy sauce, AJI-SHIO® Garlic, ginger, cornstarch and chicken. Marinate chicken for 10-15 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Add chicken including the marinade and cook for 10-15 minutes. Add carrot, baguio beans and sweet potato.
- SERVE. To prepare Veggie Chicken Teriyaki meal for kids, assemble 3/4 cup Veggie Chicken Teriyaki with sesame seeds and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1 slice mango and 1 glass of milk.
Marinate the chicken overnight before cooking for a tastier dish.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 3/4 cups Veggie Chicken Teriyaki (102g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) -1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is high in Protein that helps in the proper growth of children.