Beef SalpicaoAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Kilo (1,000 g) Beef, sirloin, cut into serving size
- 3 Tbsps. (45 ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 g) Pepper, black, ground
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) Garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbps. (45 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 pack (5.5 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, toasted (optional)
- Marinate. In a bowl combine soy sauce, pepper and garlic. Add beef and let it stand for ten(10) minutes.
- Season. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® then mix well.
- Sear. Heat oil in a pan and sear until the color turns brown. Toss all sides in the pan to ensure that all sides are cooked well. Add Worcestershire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
- Serve. Transfer to a plate, top with toasted garlic, serve and enjoy.
Use the most tender part of the beef such as sirloin or tenderloin to ensure a nice texture of the cooked dish.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/3 cup (85 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef Protein is highly nutritious and helps in muscle maintenance and growth.