Meatless Monggo GuisadoPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (25g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, chopped
- 2 cups (500g) Monggo beans, pre-boiled
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Monggo broth, liquid where monggo beans were boiled
- 3/4 cup (15g) Malunggay leaves
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add monggo beans then mix well.
- BOIL. Pour the monggo broth then boil for 5 mintues. Add the malunggay leaves and simmer for a minute.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®, mix well then simmer for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
You can soak monggo beans in a bowl with enough water to cover atleast an hour before cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1/2 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Monggo beans are rich in Dietary Fiber that helps decrease LDL "bad" cholesterol in the body.