Chicken ChowderAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Bacon, sliced
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) All-purpose flour
- 4 cups (1000ml) Chicken stock
- 3/4 cup (120g) Carrot, peeled, chunks
- 3/4 cup (120g) Potato, peeled, chunks
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (1g) White pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (3g) Thyme, dried
- 1 tsp. (3g) Spanish paprika
- 2 cups (500g) Chicken, boiled, shredded
- 3/4 cup (200ml) Heavy cream
- 1 cup (32g) Croutons
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat olive oil. Sauté onions, garlic, and bacon until fragrant. Mix in flour until oil is absorbed.
- BOIL & THICKEN. Slowly add chicken stock to the mix and let the soup boil and thicken. Add carrots and potatoes and cook until soft.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, pepper, thyme, and paprika. Mix well.
- BOIL. Add the shredded chicken and cream. Bring to a boil.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with croutons.
Use the water from the boiled chicken as chicken stock.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (360g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Creamy soups like Chicken Chowder is high in Calcium that helps build strong bones.