Beef TapaSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 2 cups (500 g) Beef Sirloin, thin strips
- 3 Tbsps. (45 ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 4 Tbsps. (60 ml) Calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (1 g) Pepper, grounded
- 1 tsp (5 g) Sugar, brown
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Oil
- MARINATE. In a medium bowl combine beef, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, calamansi, garlic, pepper and sugar. Mix well and marinate meat for at least 3 hrs.
- SEAR. In a pan, heat oil then add the marinated beef and cooked until brown. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add the marinade and let it simmer until beef is tender.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
Cut the beef thinly for faster cooking and across the grain to ensure a tender chew.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 180 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1/2 cup (120g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Calamansi contains vitamin C and this nutrient boosts our immunity.