Japanese Tuna Mayo WrapAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (200g) White rice, cooked
- 7 tsps. (35ml) Sushi vinegar
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups (350g) Canned tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup (60g) Mayonnaise
- 4 pcs. (12g) Nori sheets, whole
- 1/2 cup (100g) Cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1/3 cup (80g) Avocado, sliced thinly
- 4 pcs. (60g) Crab sticks, cut into half
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Wasabi (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Sesame seeds (optional)
- . 1. MIX. In a bowl, combine rice, sushi vinegar syrup, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix then set aside. In a separate bowl, combine tuna and mayonnaise. Mix well until combined. Set aside.
- . 2. FILL. To prepare the sushi wrap, lay one nori sheet then cut from the bottom edge to the center. Place 1/4 cup rice on the lower left quarter, 1/3 cup tuna and 1/8 cup sliced cucumbers on the upper left quarter, 2 Tbps. avocado on the upper right quarter, then 2 slices crab sticks on the lower right quarter.
- . 3. WRAP. Fold the rice over the tuna, then over the avocados, then lastly over the crabsticks. Cover the square sushi with cling wrap to secure the fillings.
- . 4. SERVE. Slice the sushi wrap into half using a sharp knife. Optional to serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and sesame seeds.
To make homemade sushi vinegar, combine 1/4 cup vinegar and 1/4 cup white sugar in a saucepan then simmer for 5 minutes.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tuna is a good source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids that helps keep a normal heart rhythm.