Lean Beef Burger SteakAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 cups (600g) Beef, lean, ground
- 3/4 cup (75g) Onion, red, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, rock
- 1 tsp. (2g) Pepper, black, powder
- 1/2 (5.5) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Oil, palm
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) Butter, unsalted
- 1 cup (220g) Mushroom, button, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) All-purpose flour
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Pepper, black, powder
- 2 cups (450ml) Water
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well until well blended.
- SHAPE. Divide mixture into 7 then form into burger patties. Chill for about 30 mins. Set aside.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pan-fry burger patties until both sides are cooked. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add mushroom, all purpose flour, PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix, pepper and water. Mix well then let it boil until thick.
- SERVE. Transfer cooked patties on a plate then drizzle with mushroom gravy. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure that your pan is hot before putting the steak to avoid sticking of meat from your cookware.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a good source of protein promoting muscle growth and repair. Iron in beef is easily absorbed by the body that helps in reducing the risk of anemia.