Lean Beef Burger SteakAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 cups (600g) Beef, lean, ground
- 3/4 cup (75g) Onion, red, minced
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, rock
- 1 tsp. (2g) Pepper, black, powder
- 1/2 (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Oil, palm
- 4 Tbsps. (60g) Butter, unsalted
- 1 cup (220g) Mushroom, button, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) All-purpose flour
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Pepper, black, powder
- 2 cups (450ml) Water
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well until well blended.
- SHAPE. Divide mixture into 7 then form into burger patties. Chill for about 30 mins. Set aside.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pan-fry burger patties until both sides are cooked. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add mushroom, all purpose flour, PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix, pepper and water. Mix well then let it boil until thick.
- SERVE. Transfer cooked patties on a plate then drizzle with mushroom gravy. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure that your pan is hot before putting the steak to avoid sticking of meat from your cookware.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 40 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 pc (80g) Patty & 1/2 cup (80ml) Mushroom Gravy
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a good source of protein promoting muscle growth and repair. Iron in beef is easily absorbed by the body that helps in reducing the risk of anemia.