Bihon SoupPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 cup (65g) Pancit bihon
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 1/3 cup (80g) Carrot, minced
- 1/2 cup (30g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Toasted garlic
- 2 packs (16g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- SOAK. In a bowl, combine water and pancit bihon. Let it soak for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain then set aside.
- BOIL. In a pot of boiling water, add bihon, carrot, cabbage, and toasted garlic. Mix well.
- SEASON.. Add PORKSAVOR® and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy with chopped spring onion (optional).
Soak bihon in water before cooking to help it soften and cook it easily.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
You can add more vegetables like snowpeas and sayote to your Bihon Soup for added vitamins and minerals! You can also add chicken, shrimp, pork, or boiled egg for added protein!