Bistek TagalogSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 kg (500.0 g) Beef Sirloin, thin slices
- 5 Tbsps. (75.0 ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30.0 ml) Calamansi juice
- 1 tsp (1.0 g) Pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsps. (30.0 g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30.0 ml) Oil
- 1 cup (250.0 ml) Water
- 1 tsp (3.0 g) Salt, rock
- 2 cups (300.0 g) Yellow Onion, sliced
- MARINATE. In a medium bowl combine beef, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, calamansi, pepper and garlic. Mix well and marinate for at least 2 hrs.
- SEAR. In a pan, heat oil then add the marinated beef. Mix well and cook until brown.
- SIMMER. Add the marinade and water then let it simmer for at least 30 minutes or until tender.
- SEASON. Add salt and yellow onion. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can also use red onion to add a little spice to the dish.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 120 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/2 cup (91 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a rich source of protein, calcium, and iron. These are essential in the growth and development of our bones and muscles.