Bola Bolang Puso ng Saging RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 liter (1000ml) Water
- 1 tbsp (15g) Rock Salt
- 1 pc (500g) Puso ng Saging, thin strips
- 1 tbsp (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15g) Red Onion, minced
- 2 pcs (90g) Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (120g) All Purpose Flour
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 liter (1000ml) Cooking Oil
- COMBINE. In a bowl, combine water and salt then add puso ng saging. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Wash and squeeze then set aside. Discard the liquid.
- MIX. In another bowl, add garlic, red onion, eggs, all purpose flour and puso ng saging. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, mix well and form into small balls.
- DEEP FRY. In a pan, heat oil then deep – fry bola bolang puso ng saging until brown in color.
- SERVE . and enjoy.
Soak puso ng saging in the water until needed, drain and squeeze well. This is well to get rid of the bitter sap inside.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 4 pcs (120g) Bola Bola
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Banana heart is rich in fiber which helps in decreasing your chances of constipation.