Bola Bolang Puso ng Saging RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 liter (1000ml) Water
- 1 tbsp (15g) Rock Salt
- 1 pc (500g) Puso ng Saging, thin strips
- 1 tbsp (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15g) Red Onion, minced
- 2 pcs (90g) Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (120g) All Purpose Flour
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 liter (1000ml) Cooking Oil
- COMBINE. In a bowl, combine water and salt then add puso ng saging. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Wash and squeeze then set aside. Discard the liquid.
- MIX. In another bowl, add garlic, red onion, eggs, all purpose flour and puso ng saging. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, mix well and form into small balls.
- DEEP FRY. In a pan, heat oil then deep – fry bola bolang puso ng saging until brown in color.
- SERVE . and enjoy.
Soak puso ng saging in the water until needed, drain and squeeze well. This is to get rid of the bitter sap inside.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Banana heart is rich in fiber which helps in decreasing your chances of constipation.