Ginisang Togue with TofuAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Firm tofu, diced
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (200g) Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork, minced
- 2 cups (200g) Carrots, cut into strips
- 2 cups (200g) Green beans, cut into strips
- 1 kilo (1000g) Bean sprouts, washed
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry tofu until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In another pan, heat oil. Stir-fry tomatoes followed by pork until browned. Add carrots and green beans then stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add bean sprouts then continue to stir-fry for 1 minute.
- SIMMER. Add water and let it simmer for a few minutes. Add fried tofu then mix well.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, black pepper, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Adding water at least 1/2 a cup at a time helps bean sprouts to release a lot of water when cooked.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bean sprouts are good sources of Vitamin C that helps maintain healthy skin and hair.