Tofu a la KingAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 block (350g) Tofu, sliced
- 1 cup (120g) Flour
- 1 pc (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1 cup (50g) Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Butter
- 1 tsp. (5g) Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Carrot, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Mushroom, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Flour
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) All purpose cream
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt, iodized
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (1g) Parsley, chopped
- COAT. Dredge the tofu slices on flour, dip it in the beaten egg, and then coat it with breadcrumbs.
- FRY. In a frying pan, heat oil. Cook the tofu until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SIMMER. To make the sauce, melt butter in a sauce pot and add garlic, carrots, and mushrooms. Mix-in the flour then gradually add water and cream. Simmer until the sauce thickens.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, salt, pepper, and parsley, mix well.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. Place the fried tofu onto a serving plate then pour the sauce all over. Serve!
Pat dry the tofu before frying to avoid oil splattering when cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc tofu + 4 Tbsps sauce (158g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is a good source of Calcium, which is needed for healthy bones.