Braised BeefAJI-GINISA® FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 1/2 cup (350 grams) Lean beef, strips
- 1/4 cup (45 grams) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons (20 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (15 grams) Celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (140 grams) Tomato paste
- 1 pack (8 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Liter (1000 ml) Water
- 1 cup (160 grams) Potato, diced
- 1 cup (180 grams) Carrots, diced
- SEAR. In a hot pan, pour oil and sear beef until slightly brown.
- SAUTÉ. Add onion, garlic, celery and tomato paste. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and soy sauce.
- SIMMER. Add water and let it simmer until meat is tender. Continue simmering until water is reduced and desired consistency is achieved. Add potato and carrots and simmer until tender.
- SERVE. Transfer on a serving platter, serve and enjoy.
When cooking beef, always maintain a simmering temperature to ensure that the meat is tender and not tough.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Low Fat Meal Set: Rice + Ripe Papaya + Fresh Salad (lettuce and Tomato in Vinaigrette) + Braised Beef. Lean meats provide the same quality of protein but lesser fat content.