Lasagna Roll UpsCRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1/4 pack (15g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
- 20 pcs (400g) Lasagna Sheet, boiled
- 1/4 cup (100ml) Spinach Dip, bottled
- 1/4 cup (100ml) Tomato Salsa, bottled
- 1/4 cup (50g) Cheddar cheese, cut into strips
- COAT. In a bowl, coat chicken breast fillet with CRISPY FRY® (Original).
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken until golden brown. Drain well using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a plate, place lasagna sheet. Place 1 Tbsp of spinach dip all over the lasagna sheet and add chicken strip on one end then roll tightly. Secure with toothpicks.
- GARNISH. Place 1 Tbsp of Tomato Salsa and strips of cheese.
- SERVE. Cut into bite size pieces and enjoy.
You can heat these on a toaster or heat using kitchen torch to melt the cheese.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 5 pcs. (225g) Lasagna Roll Ups
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is a leaner meat but still a good source of protein.