Braised Minced Pork with Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (400g) Pork, ground
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (90g) Button mushroom, chopped
- 1/4 cup (46g) Celery, chopped
- 5 cups (800g) Rice, cooked
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onions and garlic until fragrant. Add minced pork and cooked until golden brown.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and pepper. Mix well.
- BRAISE. Add water and mushrooms. Braise meat mixture for about 25 minutes on low heat. Stir once in a while then turn off fire.
- SERVE. Place braised meat on top of cooked rice and garnish with celery. Serve and enjoy!
Braising is a simple cooking technique that involves a quick sear in a hot pan, followed by a slow simmer in a flavorful liquid, such as stock, wine or beer.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of protein needed for maintaining healthy muscles.