Milky Chicken Sopas Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water or chicken stock
- 2 cups (200g) Macaroni
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 tsp. (5g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (90g) Chicken thigh, boiled, flaked
- 1 pc. (30g) Chorizo, sliced
- 2 cups (260g) Carrot, small diced
- 1 cup (100g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 1 1/2 pack 912g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt, iodized
- 1 1/2 cups (370ml) Evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (20g) Green onions, chopped
- BOIL. Boil water in a pot. Add macaroni. Let it boil for 5-10 minutes until cooked. Drain and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and onion, followed by chicken and chorizo. Cook for 3 minutes and add water. Let it boil and add carrot and cabbage.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA®, pepper, and salt.
- MIX. Add macaroni at evaporated milk. Let it boil for 2 minutes. Turn off the fire and add green onions.
- SERVE. To prepare Milky Chicken Sopas meal for kids, assemble 1 cup Milky Chicken Sopas to a bowl. Serve with 1 slice mango and 1 glass of milk.
When cooking macaroni, you may add a little bit of salt and oil to add flavor and prevent sticking of pasta.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 1 cup Milky Chicken Sopas (330g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Milk is rich in Calcium that strenghtens the bone and teeth.