Buttered ShrimpAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsps (10ml) cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups (400g) shrimp, deveined, peeled
- 2 tsps (30g) garlic, minced
- 3 tsps (45g) butter, unsalted
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STIR-FRY. In a hot wok/pan, pour oil and stir fry shrimp.
- ADD. Add garlic, butter, and AJI-GINISA®.
- COOK. Cook until shrimps are done. Serve hot.
Dry the shrimp as much as possible to prevent the oils from splattering while adding it.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eating shrimp as part of a balanced diet offer a several key nutrients, and it may be good for their heart and cardiovascular health.