Special Fried RiceAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) Longganisa, diced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Sweet ham, diced
- 3 pcs. (150g) Eggs, beaten
- 3 cups (480g) Rice, cooked
- 1/3 cup (50g) Green peas
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STIR-FRY. In a wok, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add longganisa and sweet ham then sauté until crispy. Add eggs then cook for 3 minutes.
- MIX. Add rice and green peas. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® then mix well. Cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy!
You may scramble the eggs separately if you prefer large egg pieces in your fried rice.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 3/4 cup (123g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Rice is a great source of Carbohydrates which is the primary source of energy for our bodies!