CarbonaraPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2.5 Liters (2500ml) Water
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Spaghetti pasta, uncooked
- 2 pcs. (50g) Egg yolk
- 1.5 cups (375ml) All-purpose cream
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (215g) Ground beef
- 1/2 cup (60g) White onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. (10g) Butter
- 1 cup (170g) Mushroom, diced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Parmesan cheese
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (50g) Bacon, fried, diced
- BOIL. In a pot of boiling water, boil spaghetti pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine egg yolk and all-purpose cream. Mix well and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté ground beef until browned. Add white onion, garlic, butter, and mushroom then sauté until fragrant and mushrooms are soft. Add cooked pasta and cream mixture. Mix on low heat.
- SEASON. Add parmesan cheese, PORKSAVOR®, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Place carbonara on a plate then garnish with fried bacon. Serve.
Add 1/2 cup of pasta water to the sauce for a thinner consistency if desired.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup (166.7g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cream and cheese are rich sources of Calcium that helps keep bones strong.