Bam-IAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken fillet
- 1 3/4 Liters (1750ml) Water, for chicken stock
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup (20g) Tengang daga, soaked in hot water, sliced thinly
- 4 cups (400g) Canton noodles
- 2 cups (250g) Sotanghon noodles, soaked
- 2 Tbsps. (6g) Cilantro leaves, fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 pcs. (100g) Hard-boiled egg, peeled, sliced
- BOIL & SHRED. In a pot, boil chicken fillet in water until tender. Let cool then reserve the water as soup stock. Shred the chicken fillet then set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté tengang daga for 2 minutes. Add soup stock then bring to a boil. Add canton noodles and cook for 3 minutes. Add sotanghon, shredded chicken, and cilantro leaves. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then cook for 8-10 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then top with boiled egg. Serve while hot.
Boil chicken bones to make chicken stock for better flavor.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (100g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Add chopped vegetables like carrots, chicharo, and cabbage for a more colorful and nutritious dish!